August 2023 sales numbers of Audi, BMW & Mercedes India
Mercedes-Benz has come out on top with 1,021 units sold, followed by BMW and Jaguar Land Rover
FADA has released the vehicle registration data of luxury cars for August 2023.
Mercedes-Benz has come out on top with 1,021 units sold, followed by BMW and Jaguar Land Rover, which have sold 1,017 units and 237 units, respectively.
Luxury carmaker sales for August 2023:
- Mercedes-Benz – 1,021 units, down from 1,064 units in August 2022
- BMW – 1,017 units, up from 882 units in August 2022
- Jaguar Land Rover – 237 units, up from 170 units in August 2022
- Volvo – 145 units, up from 115 units in August 2022
- Audi – 79 units (CBU), up from 45 units in August 2022
- Porsche – 75 units, up from 59 units in August 2022
Team-BHP’s detailed analysis of August 2023 sales figures.
Images are for reference only.Images and contents gathered automatic from google or 3rd party sources.All rights on the images and contents are with their legal original owners.