DMER Maharashtra Releases Revised Schedule For Online Applications, Allotment For Govt Bond Service to PG Degree Holders
Maharashtra: The Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER Maharashtra) has recently announced the schedule for online application and online allotment of Government Social responsibility service (Bond Service) to PG degree holders. However, a revised schedule has now been released on the official website.
Detailed revised schedule –
1. Filling of online application form and online preferences – up 14.9.2023 (11.59 pm)
2. Declaration of allotment of bond service to the candidate and the issue of recommendation letter through Login ID in the online bond portal – 15.9.2023 by evening
All eligible candidates must fill online application form on DMER’s website.
As per the Government Resolution No. WPM 1011/CR 352/11/Edu-2, dated 4th April 2012, the Central Committees have been constituted. Accordingly, the Process of the Central round for allotment of social responsibility services to bonded Postgraduate degree candidates will be carried out by filling online application form and by online allotment.
The following are the vacant posts available –
1. Senior Resident and Tutors in Government/ Corporation/Govt. Aided Medical Colleges.
2. Specialty Medical officers in Mumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Peripheral Hospitals
3. Specialty Medical Officer/ Medical Officer in the Public Health Department, if any
4. Specialty Medical Officer in Kalyan Dombivali/Pune /Nashik Municipal Corporation
5. Medical Officer in ESIC Hospitals
The qualification required for a Specialty Medical Officer (Post-Graduate Degree) is an MD/MS in a specific subject.
1. Candidates who have passed MD/MS Passed from Government/Corporation Medical Colleges.
2. Those candidates who have not completed social responsibility service can apply through this process.
3. Those candidates who have completed bond services are not eligible for this process
4. Candidates who have been recommended for bond service as per the selection list dated 21.08.2023 vide Directorate notice will not be eligible.
Eligible candidates will be allotted seats as per subject merit and preferences filled for posts of Senior Residents, Specialty Medical Officers, and Medical Officers on the basis of marks obtained in the postgraduate degree examination.
To view the notice, click on the link below –
Images are for reference only.Images and contents gathered automatic from google or 3rd party sources.All rights on the images and contents are with their legal original owners.