India IVF Services Market Size (USD 46.80 Bn by 2032) Achieves Record-breaking Growth in Meeting Healthcare Requirements – World News Report
India In-vitro Fertilization Services Market 2032
The market is driven by several factors that contribute to its growth and development. Rise in the median age of first-time mothers drives the growth.
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, December 5, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — In vitro fertilization (IVF) process involves fertilization of egg cells by sperm outside the woman’s body and then implanting it in the uterus. It is a type of assisted reproductive technology (ART) based treatment, which is used to treat fertility or genetic problems to assist with conception of child. It is the process of fertilization, which includes extraction of eggs, retrieval of sperm cells, and then manually combining them in laboratory settings to form an embryo. The embryo(s) is then transferred to uterus for further gestation.
Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title India In Vitro Fertilization Services Market Size was Valued at USD 883.50 Million in 2022 and is Projected to Garner USD 4667.80 Million by 2032, registering a CAGR of 18.08% from 2021 to 2030. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and evolving market trends. The market study is a helpful source of information for the frontrunners, new entrants, investors, and shareholders in crafting strategies for the future and heightening their position in the market.
𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝-𝟏𝟗 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬-
• The Covid-19 pandemic severely affected the India IVF market, the reason being, shutdown of fertility centers and hospitals in various COVID-19 affected countries and more number of healthcare workers falling ill.
• Moreover, there was a decrease in number of fertility treatments and services such as fresh IVF cycles, thawed IVF cycles, and donor egg IVF cycles owing to direct contact of physicians with people seeking IVF treatment.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞:
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐈𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭?
Growing incidence of male and female infertility, emerging trend of late pregnancies, technological advancements in ART procedures, surge in IVF success rates, and rise in disposable income in India drive the growth of the India in vitro fertilization market. However, significant cost associated with IVF treatment impede the market growth. Moreover, growing number of fertility clinics and growth opportunities in emerging markets are expected to boost the market growth in future.
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐈𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬
• ART Fertility Clinics
• Bavishi Fertility Institut
• Craft Hospital & Research Centre
• Thomas Fertility Center/Chennai Fertility Centers
• Gunasheela Hospital
• Iswarya fertility Center
• Kamala Polyclinic & Nursing Home/Mumbai Fertility Clinic & IVF Center
• Lifeline Hospitals
• Nova IVI Fertility
• Oasis Centre (Unit of The Entity Sadguru Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd.)
• Prashanth Fertility Research Centre
• Reviva Infertility & IVF Clinic
• Sabine Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd
• Sudha Hospitals
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐈𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: –
The India in vitro fertilization services market is studied on the basis of gender, procedure, cycle type, end user, and offering.
• Male Infertility
• Female Infertility
• ICSI IVF
• Non-ICSI IVF
By Cycle Type
• Fresh IVF Cycles
• Thawed IVF Cycles
• Donor Egg IVF Cycles
By End User
• Fertility Clinics
• Surgical Centers
• Clinical Research Institutes
• IVF Drugs
• IVF Media and Reagents
• IVF and IUI Services
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the India in vitro fertilization services market along with the current trends and future estimations to explain the imminent investment pockets.
• A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the India in vitro fertilization services market growth is provided in the report.
• Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry from 2020 to 2030 is provided to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing India IVF services market opportunities.
• Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps to understand the application and services of in vitro fertilization (IVF) used across India.
• Key market players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the India in vitro fertilization services market.
Purchase the Report:
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
• Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
• Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
• What are the trends of this market?
• Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
• How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
• Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
• North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Analytics LLP
+ + +1 800-792-5285
email us here
Visit us on social media:
You just read:
Pune Media Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content.
As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. Pune Media Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire,
tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today’s world. Please see our
for more information.
Submit your press release
Images are for reference only.Images and contents gathered automatic from google or 3rd party sources.All rights on the images and contents are with their legal original owners.