Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Bank of India(BOI) will end the registration process for 696 posts in two days, May 10, 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the positions through the official website of the Bank — bankofindia.co.in— till May 10, 2022. As per the official notice, the examination date will be released later. It is to be noted that the number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank.Also Read – NTPC Recruitment 2022: Apply For 15 Executive Posts Before May 13| Check Eligibility, Pay Scale Here
For details on qualification, pay scale and application process, please read below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Posts available on a Regular Basis: 594
- Economist: 02 posts
- Statistician: 02 posts
- Risk Manager: 02 posts
- Credit Analyst: 53 posts
- Credit Officers: 484 posts
- Tech Appraisal: 09 posts
- IT Officer – Data Centre: 42 posts
Posts available on a Contract Basis: 102
- Manager IT: 21 posts
- Senior Manager IT: 23 posts
- Manager IT (Data Centre): 06 posts
- Senior Manager IT (Data Centre): 06 posts
- Senior Manager (Network Security): 05 posts
- Senior Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialists): 10 posts
- Manager (End Point Security): 3 posts
- Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Solaris/Unix: 06 posts
- Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Windows: 03 posts
- Manager (Data Centre) – Cloud Virtualisation: 03 posts
- Manager (Data Centre) – Storage & Backup Technologies: 03 posts
- Manager (Data Centre – Network Virtualisation on SDN-Cisco ACI): 04 posts
- Manager (Database Expert): 05 posts
- Manager (Technology Architect): 02 posts
- Manager (Application Architect): 02 posts
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Credit Officers (On Regular basis): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with “MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/ PGDBA with specialization in Finance / Banking and Finance from institute of repute (two/three year programme)”
- Economist: Post Graduation degree in Economics / Econometrics (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies).
- Statistician: Full-time Master’s / Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. regulatory Bodies.
- Sr. Manager (Network Security) (On Contract basis): First Division (minimum 60% marks) in BE/Tech in CSE/E&C OR MCA from recognized University/ Institute.
- Credit Analyst (On Regular basis): Two years Full time MBA in Finance /PGDM in Finance / CA / ICWA Candidates from Institutes of national importance will be preferred.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022: Only One Day Left to Apply For 337 Posts at bis.gov.in| Here’s How to Register
- Online tests
- Personal interviews.
The examination will be conducted online in — Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, and Thiruvananthapuram. Also Read – NIMCET 2022 Application Process Ends Tomorrow; Here’s How To Apply at nimcet.in
How to Apply Online?
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official website of the Bank at bankofindia.co.in.
Images are for reference only.Images and contents gathered automatic from google or 3rd party sources.All rights on the images and contents are with their original owners.
Follow Chetas Foundation
Follow this NGO if you are interested in Smart cities,Good Governance,Defending Nation,Cyber Security.If you have anything to do with anyone who works for the government at any level, You should follow this NGO.
Follow this think tank if you work, know or interested in working and knowing about all the international, transnational and global governance,diplomatic relations,world peace and security.
Follow Pune Media on Linkedin
Follow Pune Media
Follow Pune Media for their latest positive coverage,breaking news,polls and much more.
Follow Khumaer Bayas
Follow this account if you want to get the glimpses of things to come, watch interactions with movers and shakers of the world. and in general be updated on issues like #natsec,#opsec,#intsec,#intelissexy the account is followed by few but professional organizations and personnel.