What’s the Story? M&A eyes on DigitalBridge, SES and Intelsat | Light Reading
Mike Dano joins the podcast to discuss DigitalBridge’s acquisitions in the digital infrastructure space and why a larger private equity firm might scoop up DigitalBridge. In addition, we discuss mergers and acquisitions within the satellite space such as the potential merger of SES and Intelsat.
For a lightly edited transcript, please click the caption button in the video toolbar.
Here are a few topics we covered:
- Potential acquisition of DigitalBridge. (00:57)
- DigitalBridge’s acquisition of digital infrastructure companies including Zayo and Boingo. (01:44)
- Background on DigitalBridge’s CEO Marc Ganzi. (03:55)
- Why larger private equity firms might be interested in acquiring DigitalBridge. (05:31)
- Potential merger of SES and Intelsat worth $10 billion. (06:59)
- SES and Intelsat’s involvement in C-band spectrum transition. (09:23)
- What a potential SES and Intelsat merger could mean for the satellite industry at large. (10:58)
Related stories and links:
— Kelsey Kusterer Ziser, Senior Editor, Light Reading
Images are for reference only.Images and contents gathered automatic from google or 3rd party sources.All rights on the images and contents are with their legal original owners.