Why Bellerophon Therapeutics Shares Are Trading Higher By 24%, Here Are 44 Stocks Moving In Tuesday’s Mid-Day Session – Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI), Avalon Globocare (NASDAQ:AVCO)
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. ATXI shares surged 159.9% to $9.15. Avenue Therapeutics recently received the official meeting minutes from the FDA regarding a meeting conducted for IV Tramadol in combination with other opioid analgesics to manage moderate-to-moderately severe pain. Concurrently, Avenue Therapeutics announced that it would effect a 1-for-15 reverse stock split.
- PaxMedica, Inc. PXMD jumped 53.5% to $3.33 as the company issued a corporate update after IPO. The company named Stephen D. Sheldon as CFO.
- Scienjoy Holding Corporation SJ surged 33.4% to $2.2281 after declining 44% on Monday.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. INM gained 28% to $6.54. InMed recently reported a FY22 net loss of $33.17 per share.
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. BLPH jumped 24% to $1.2001. Bellerophon announced FDA acceptance of change to ongoing Phase 3 REBUILD study of INOpulse for the treatment of fibrotic interstitial lung disease.
- FingerMotion, Inc. FNGR gained 23% to $0.9999 after rising around 20% on Monday.
- Intelligent Living Application Group Inc. ILAG rose 21.6% to $2.48 after gaining over 11% on Monday.
- Grove Collaborative Holdings, Inc. GROV shares climbed 21.3% to $3.5901. Grove Collaborative continued retail expansion with entry into thousands of more stores.
- Unico American Corporation UNAM gained 20.8% to $1.5099.
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. NMTR rose 20.3% to $0.2490 after the company disclosed final results from Phase 2 VIBRANT study, End-of-Phase 2 meeting with the FDA for Vurolenatide in short bowel syndrome.
- Milestone Scientific Inc. MLSS gained 20% to $0.8193.
- Avalon GloboCare Corp. AVCO jumped 19.8% to $0.5271.
- Pyxis Oncology, Inc. PYXS gained 19.8% to $2.30.
- Biocept, Inc. BIOC gained 17.1% to $0.9368.
- Equillium, Inc. EQ jumped 15.5% to $2.23. Equillium announced interim results from the Type B portion of the EQUALISE study evaluating itolizumab in patients with lupus nephritis (LN).
- Foghorn Therapeutics Inc. FHTX rose 14.1% to $8.67.
- The Beauty Health Company SKIN gained 12.6% to $11.71 after the company announced a $200 million buyback.
- Stryve Foods, Inc. SNAX jumped 12% to $0.45.
- Skillz Inc. SKLZ jumped 11.9% to $1.0750.
- Verve Therapeutics, Inc. VERV gained 11.5% to $34.73.
- BitNile Holdings, Inc. NILE rose 10.6% to $0.2047.
- CVR Energy, Inc. CVI gained 8.2% to $27.65.
- BIT Mining Limited BTCM rose 7.7% to $0.28 after declining around 9% on Monday.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX gained 7.5% to $20.28. Novavax announced an initial one million doses of Nuvaxovid are available for use in the UK.
- FedNat Holding Company FNHC fell 19.9% to $0.18 after dropping over 15% on Monday.
- Eve Holding, Inc. EVEX dropped 18% to $10.08. BLADE India signed non-binding order for up to 200 eVTOL vehicles from Eve Air Mobility.
- Polar Power, Inc. POLA fell 15.2% to $2.68 after gaining around 25% on Monday.
- Avidity Biosciences, Inc. RNA shares fell 14.9% to $15.95. The FDA has placed a partial clinical hold on new participant enrollment in Avidity Biosciences’ Phase 1/2 MARINA trial of AOC 1001 in adults with myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1).
- Evaxion Biotech A/S EVAX fell 14.9% to $2.34. Evaxion Biotech recently announced it reached an important milestone announcing today that it had enrolled its first patient in the global phase 2b clinical trial of EVX-01.
- FaZe Holdings Inc. FAZE dropped 14.2% to $12.66.
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals, Inc. KPRX shares fell 14.1% to $6.15. Kiora Pharmaceuticals said its stockholders authorized a reverse stock split of its common stock.
- SAI.TECH Global Corporation SAI dropped 14.1% to $4.10.
- Midatech Pharma plc MTP fell 14% to $2.2365.
- Minerva Surgical, Inc. UTRS dipped 13.8% to $0.7320.
- Provident Financial Services, Inc. PFS fell 12.5% to $20.27. Provident Financial Services and Lakeland Bancorp to merge in an all-stock transaction.
- 374Water, Inc. SCWO dropped 12.1% to $3.03.
- Golden Sun Education Group Limited GSUN fell 11.6% to $36.00.
- Kronos Worldwide, Inc. KRO dropped 11.2% to $9.48. Barclays maintained Kronos Worldwide with an Underweight and lowered the price target from $15 to $8.
- Inpixon INPX fell 10.4% to $0.1260. Inpixon shares jumped over 21% on Monday after the company announced it signed a definitive merger agreement with KINS Technology for KINS to acquire Inpixon’s enterprise apps business.
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. OCUL dropped 10.5% to $4.7250. Ocular Therapeutix announced interim 7-month data from its U.S. Phase 1 trial evaluating OTX-TKI for wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD) and other retinal diseases.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD shares fell 8.9% to $59.22.
- Troika Media Group, Inc. TRKA shares fell 8.5% to $0.3453 after declining 6% on Monday.
- HeartCore Enterprises, Inc. HTCR dropped 7.9% to $1.05.
- Studio City International Holdings Limited MSC fell 6.9% to $2.28.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Images are for reference only.Images and contents gathered automatic from google or 3rd party sources.All rights on the images and contents are with their legal original owners.